PRE-SALES/SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (JR – MID LEVEL)
LATRO Services is a USA based company with global operations and support offices. We are a thriving multi-cultural, globally positioned team of seasoned technical and business industry experts energized by ensuring the financial health of our customers in developing markets – driving innovation to solve their complex business problems. We provide innovative RAFM (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management) solutions to mobile telecommunication operators worldwide.
A recognized and trusted name in the global telecommunications industry for more than a decade, we employ our advanced proprietary technology and techniques to help our customers across the developing world protect incomes – putting revenue back in their hands where it belongs. We believe, and agree with our customers, that recovering and protecting revenue fuels national investment, promoting job creation and sustainment – resulting in overall economic growth where it is most needed.
We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers and employees. The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers.
As Pre-Sales/Solutions Architect (Jr-Mid Level) you will report to the Senior Solutions Architect and be responsible for pre-sales support and implementation of our global solutions. The Pre-Sales/Solutions Architect core duties will require close coordination with team members from the Sales, Operations, and Technical Business Units, as well as technological partners.
Deep technical understanding of LATRO’s solutions will be required in order to effectively assist the sales team to communicate value to prospective customers, as well as support the technical information exchange and planning required for solution design, specification, and implementation. The Presales/Solutions Architect will leverage their knowledge of telecom networks, hardware systems, and software best practices to capture and communicate requirements to internal and external teams, ensuring delivery of best-in-class value to the market.
This position is based in the GMT or GMT+1 time zone.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Must have a strong background in telecoms (networks, 3G/4G architectures, signaling, services)
· Must have a strong background in security and fraud related solutions and market positioning
· Must have a broad knowledge with system IT (linux, windows, db, sql, nosql database architectures)
· Must have ability to utilize a variety of programming and scripting languages (Python, Shell, Bash, VBA, etc.)
· Must possess the ability to integrate existing tools with client system APIs (REST, SOAP)
· Must possess the ability to learn and utilize open-source tools to achieve critical objectives
· Must have a working knowledge and experience with cloud environments, including AWS
· Must have experience with industry-standard production tools, including Docker, GitHub, etc.
· Master’s degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT required
· Must be fluent in French, English – both Spoken and Written (Spanish optional)
· Must have excellent professional communication skills
· Must have a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and self-motivation
· Must have advanced problem-solving skills
· Must have the ability to adapt and learn new skills and technology, as needed
· Must demonstrate and possess a bias toward action, and the ability to execute at a high-level
· Must demonstrate and possess the ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks with excellence
· Must have a proven record of high performance and achievement
· 2+ years of experience in telecom/IT technology or telecom RAFM strongly preferred